Rowles Davis LTD fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information, which you volunteer to Rowles Davis LTD or its group companies, will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
Rowles Davis LTD does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e- mailing us or by using our online forms). Any information, which you provide in this way, is not made available to any third parties, and is used by the Rowles Davis only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Collection and use of technical information.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by us for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- the IP address of the visitor’s web server
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used a clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
Rowles Davis LTD will make no attempt to identify individual visitors from the technical details listed above, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Rowles Davis LTD never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law.
- The technical information will be used only by Rowles Davis, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the Data Protection Act, 1998.