Leisure & Tourism

Housing Associations

Property Developers

We have caravan park expertise and can help with planning or site licence applications, interpretation of existing consents, and certificates of lawfulness to reconcile current use to the consents.
We can provide advice on affordable housing to developers, local authorities, housing associations and private householders.
Expert legal advice can save you time and money when negotiating Section 106 planning obligations and Section 38 an 278 highway agreements.

Private Householders

Local Authorities

Mobile Homes

Private householders: if a current or pending planning decision is affecting your property, we can provide advice and representation.
We have experience of advising local planning and highways authorities on all aspects of planning and highways law including enforcement and traffic management law.
We can advise on planning and site licensing issues relating to mobile home parks: all types of application and appeal, interpretation of existing consents and certificates of lawfulness.